Careers at Sweepr
🇺🇸 Philadelphia, USA
About the company
Sweepr has developed an intelligent consumer interaction platform capable of providing automated technical support for the connected home. We are at the forefront of transforming how customer care is delivered by increasing the frequency with which consumers can solve technical issues themselves and augmenting customer care agents' capabilities when they do become involved. Our clients are Communication Service Providers and Connected Product Manufacturers who use the Sweepr platform to deliver appropriate technical support content that has been intelligently selected based on a rich array of context gathered from the consumer’s connected environment.
We are seeking an ambitious, highly motivated new technology consultant to work within our global professional services team where you will be applying skills across a wide array of disciplines including pre-sales, business analysis, solution design and ongoing engagement with the Customer through QA processes to go-live and beyond to ensure successful customer journies.
A Technology Consultant at Sweepr works closely with clients, building relationships, and communicating effectively with stakeholders of varying seniority levels. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with experience in both customer relationship management and the deployment of enterprise software products into large organizations.
The right candidate will embrace the challenge of working in a fast-moving company as it continues to grow rapidly.
The ability to travel internationally is essential and will be on an as-needed basis to support the growth of the business.
This role will be based within reasonable driving distance of Philadelphia airport.
- Oversee the definition and deployment of use cases onto the Sweepr platform for our growing customer base
- Drive program scoping, use case definition and lead use-case development using the Sweepr platform toolset
- Ensure that our clients maximize their benefits from deploying Sweepr technology to become more cost-efficient in providing technical support, more responsive to their customer’s needs and can take full advantage of the new capabilities available to them through the Sweepr platform
- Work closely with both Sweepr’s and client UX design teams to ensure that use-cases are delivered to the highest possible quality and in the appropriate tone of voice to deliver on the Sweepr promise
- Support the project team and engage with the client during interface design, data mapping, and testing
- Provide leadership, mentoring and steering to the Sweepr project teams
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline with strong technical focus and a broad range of technologies
- At least 10 years of experience in the field with previous experience in:
- Solution Architecture
- Consulting Delivery
- Technical Sales
Ideally, you will have the following skills:
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Strong business analysis skills and a pinpoint accurate attention to detail in working with the Sweepr platform to deliver agreed use cases
- Familiar with UX design lifecycle
- Experienced with high volume, mission-critical software solutions in Telecommunications, Finance or similar markets
- Knowledge of Communication Service Provider platforms and technologies
- Understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models
- Strong knowledge with Web Services, API Gateways and application integration development, and design
- Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
The following technologies frameworks and toolsets are used in our products and associated solutions, your familiarity with them is desirable:
- Enterprise content management systems
- Business process automation platforms and methodologies
- Voice assistant platforms such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Big data analytics platforms and machine learning
- Interest in IOT technologies and consumer-focused connected devices
- Understanding of Java Enterprise technologies including Spring framework components such as Spring Integration, Spring Data, and JPA
- Understanding of REST API, XML, and JSON related technologies
- Experienced in Web application, middleware and messaging servers, especially Tomcat and message-oriented middleware (i.e. MQTT)
- Web application tools, consumer-facing web, and mobile applications and client-side technologies such as React, Angular, Swift, IOS and Android
- AWS and AWS native toolsets such as EC2, S3, EFS, VPCs or RDB